1. We recognize that your privacy is very important to you and that it is your right to control your personal information. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that trust seriously.
2. Personal Information – If you register on www.djzedi.com you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the Website. We will never sell, rent or otherwise disclose any of your personal information, including your email address, to any third party without your consent unless: 1) we are required to by law; or 2) if it is necessary to provide the Services.
3. Communications from Us and Mailing Lists – In order to keep our users informed about the operation of our website, we may send e-mails and announcements to your personal email address that you have provided to us upon registration. We may also offer options for you to sign up for our mailing lists without having to use any product or service. For additional information and offers, we give you the option of joining our mailing lists. We may also allow you to choose whether to receive mailings from promotional partners that we think will be of interest to you. Any promotional e-mail from www.djzedi.com will come with instructions for how to unsubscribe from the mailing list.
4. Payment Information – All payments are processed by PayPal and your financial information is secured with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. For added security, any information submitted to PayPal is not shared with www.djzedi.com or any third party.
6. Cookies and Third Party Advertising – We use a technology called “cookies” as part of our normal business procedure to enhance the user experience and to track patterns of behavior of visitors to the Website. A cookie is an element of data that the Website sends to your browser that is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you change your browser settings.
7. Security – This Website has implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.